McLaren Vale Running Festival 2022
16 October 2022 08:00:00
Held in one of South Australia’s best-kept secrets, and just 45 minutes from the CBD, the half marathon course takes in the Shiraz Trail between McLaren Vale and Willunga, with a loop along the rail trail between McLaren Vale and Seaford. The 10km and 5km courses are a fast dash towards Willunga and back.
These runners have run this race more than once, Maybe you will be joining them? HAVE A LOOK HERE
The McLaren Vale half-marathon course has been measured to AIMS standards.
- Finisher Medal for all Events
- Electronic Timing & Certificate
- Drink Stations
- First Aid
- Water, sports drink and fruit at finish
- Create your own post-event experience in the beautiful McLaren Vale region
- Event photography taken by The Photo Duo Studios and uploaded to the SARRC Photo Gallery
We pre-order medals, and you will receive a finisher medal unless we run out. (We expect to have pre-ordered enough, but can’t guarantee this for late Registers).
If you were in the first three male or female finishers in any distance your achievement will be recognised at our Placegetters Awards ceremony.
If you place in your ten-year age category you will receive an additional award at the Age Group Awards ceremonies.
Bib Pickup times
- Friday 14/10: 12pm – 5.30pm @ SPORTITUDE, 20 Manton St, Hindmarsh, SA
- Saturday 15/10: 9am – 1pm @ SPORTITUDE, 20 Manton St, Hindmarsh, SA
- 3pm – 5pm @ Hardys Tintara Winery 202 Main Street McLaren Vale
On Race day
11.00: Course closure (based on a 8:30min/km pace)
Online registrations close 11.59pm Wednesday 12 October.
EVENT ENTRY COSTS
NOTE: Members usually get 20% Discount off General Fees on all events- CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE!