Held in one of South Australia’s best-kept secrets, and just 45 minutes from the CBD, the half marathon course takes in the Shiraz Trail between McLaren Vale and Willunga, with a loop along the rail trail between McLaren Vale and Seaford. The 10km and 5km courses are a fast dash towards Willunga and back.
These runners have run this race more than once, Maybe you will be joining them? HAVE A LOOK HERE
The McLaren Vale half-marathon course has been measured to AIMS standards.
Due to COVID-19 Safe plans the trickle start developed for the 2020 Adelaide Marathon will be used (the Adelaide Start).
- Finisher Medal for all Events
- Electronic Timing & Certificate
- Drink Stations
- First Aid
- Water, sports drink and fruit at finish
- Create your own post-event experience in the beautiful McLaren Vale region
- Event photography for purchase from GeoSnapShot
Bib Pickup times
- Friday 15/10: 12pm – 6pm @ SARRC Office, 467 Morphett Street, Adelaide 5000 (South Terrace End)
- Saturday 16/10: 9am – 1pm @ SARRC Office, 467 Morphett Street, Adelaide 5000 (South Terrace End)
On Race day
0800 Start of 21.1km Half Marathon - trickle waves (Adelaide Start)
0840 Start of 10km - trickle waves (Adelaide Start)
0855 Start of 5km - trickle waves (Adelaide Start)
Online registrations close 11.59pm Wednesday 14 October.
EVENT ENTRY COSTS
NOTE: Members usually get 20% Discount off General Fees on all events- CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE!