Dolphin Run 2023
12 February 2023 08:00:00
The Dolphin run is an out-and-back course on the Esplanade at Semaphore, along the Coast Park. It’s a great way to start the running year for the whole family! And you really might see dolphins!
- Finisher Medal
- Electronic Timing & Certificate
- Age Category Awards
- Drink stations
- Finish Line / Post Event Experience
- Free Kids run with medal
6:45am: BIB COLLECTION
8:00am: 10km START
8:15am: 5km START
9:00am: Winners presentations
9:10am: Kids run (immediately after presentations to winners)
9:15am: Age Category Awards
10:00am: Course Closes
BEFORE RACE DAY
- Check your entry details from Friday 10 February using this online results link: (TBA) The bib has an electronic timing tag on the back linked to you and the race you have entered, so you cannot use someone else's bib. Notify officials at bib pick-up if any of your entry information needs changing eg if you are changing races.
ON RACE DAY
- Attach the bib at WAIST HEIGHT (NOT chest!) to the OUTSIDE FRONT of whatever you will be wearing.
- Do not bend or fold the tag or tamper with it.
- Please arrive with only enough time to prepare for your start, so 30 minutes or less beforehand.
- The start and finish lines are at the same location on Point Malcolm Reserve, and will be marked by an inflatable arch.
- Your actual start time will be when you run across the mat.
- Nothing can cover or be lower than your bib eg your hands as you operate a watch, a nutrition belt, clothing or anything else. All of these can be HIGHER than the bib.
- All finishers will cross the timing mats under the arch and exit the finish chute to the left.
- You must notify Timing Officials at the finish line:
If you cut the course short (for example by taking a shortcut), as we may inadvertently think you have won the race;
If you lose your race number bib during the race;
If you pull out of your race before finishing.
- Please check the event website for times of any award presentations.
- Remember to check your results online where you can send provisional results and placings to your friends on social media.
AFTER RACE DAY
- After finish line video has been uploaded, re-visit the results page to get a link to your finish moment.
- All results will be “Provisional” until 6pm Wednesday after the event, after which they will be “Final”. Queries must be emailed to
- You can then download your Official Results Certificate after race results have been finalised.
- All your previous SARRC event results and certificates since 2010 are also available at the SARRC Results page.
ENTRANTS HANDBOOK can be downloaded here.
Photos will be crowd sourced only and will be available on our Photo Gallery @ SmugMug. If any support teams or spectators take any photos on the day, please upload these for all to see. Follow this link to upload your photos.
EVENT ENTRY COSTS
NOTE: Members get 20% Discount off General Fees on all events CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE!
We have capped medals for this event. When the cap is reached, the medal option will be removed and subsequent entries will NOT receive a medal at the conclusion of the event. (See above for remaining medals). Best get your entry in sooner than later.
Location Point Malcolm Reserve, 343 Military Road, Semaphore Park SA 5019