Join SARRC and run on May 6th 2018 at Victoria Park Race Course at 8:30pm and help raise funds and awareness for spinal cord research!
The Wings for Life World Run is a global charity event with a unique format! It’s a worldwide run where everybody starts simultaneously and the finish line chases you!
One day each year, the Wings for Life World Run takes place at event locations across the planet. Everybody starts at exactly the same moment, 11am UTC. Whether it’s day or night, bright sun or pouring rain at your location – you’re running together with the world and sharing an amazing experience. 30 minutes after you start running a catcher car commences the race, slowly picking up speed throughout the race. When the car passes you, you are eliminated from the race and your name will be recorded on the global results list!
1. Get your phone and enter the App Store
2. Search Wings For Life World Run and download the app- its FREE!
3. Click on Join An Organized App Run if you want to participate with friends, if you want to do it solo then click on Run Individually.
4. Search for the Adelaide organized app run & click ‘Join This Run’
5. Fill out your personal details and follow the prompts
6. Enter the SARRC Team, this will ensure you are recorded as a SARRC Runner and get your FREE headlamp (RRP $49.95)(First 200 Runners only)
7. Registration will cost $15 Aus dollars, 100% of this goes towards spinal cord research! What a cause!
8. Click ‘Complete Registration’ and a confirmation email will be sent to you!
9. Share with friends and family and get them behind this wonderful cause and community event!
10. You’re in! See you at 8:30pm on May 6th 2018 to help find a cure for spinal cord injury!
If that wasnt enough! Included in your entry fee is a special SARRC Information Night with Elite Athletes and Industry Professionals!
Event Page: http://bit.ly/2rjjfLP