Join SARRC and run on May 6th 2018 at Victoria Park Race Course at 8:30pm and help raise funds and awareness for spinal cord research!
The Wings for Life World Run is a global charity event with a unique format! It’s a worldwide run where everybody starts simultaneously and the finish line chases you!
One day each year, the Wings for Life World Run takes place at event locations across the planet. Everybody starts at exactly the same moment, 11am UTC. Whether it’s day or night, bright sun or pouring rain at your location – you’re running together with the world and sharing an amazing experience. 30 minutes after you start running a catcher car commences the race, slowly picking up speed throughout the race. When the car passes you, you are eliminated from the race and your name will be recorded on the global results list!
- Get your phone and enter the App Store
- Search “Wings for Life World Run” and download the app – it’s FREE!
- Create an account by entering in your personal details
- Select “Register Now”
- Select “Pay the Entry Fee” – it is $15 and 100% goes directly towards spinal cord research!
- You will be given the opportunity to add further donations to your registration fee at which point you will be prompted to press “Next” or “Skip”
- Enter your payment details and select “Continue”
- Agree to the terms of participation and select “Payment”
- You will then be directed back to the home page where you must select “Change Registration” to join the Adelaide Run
- Select to “Join an Organised App Run”
- Search “App Run Adelaide”
- Once you’ve found the Adelaide App Run select “Join this Run” and you’re ready to go!
- After you’ve joined the Adelaide Run you can opt to enter the SARRC Team, this will ensure you are recorded as a SARRC Runner and get your FREE headlamp (RRP $49.95) (First 200 Runners only)