SARRC’s first Information Night of the year is on Thursday 25th January and we have an unbelievable night in store for you all!
In conjunction with the Wings for Life Foundation for Spinal Cord Research, we are delighted to announce that we will be conducting a Q&A Session with four amazing special guests. Special guests include:
– Australian Triathlete Champion and Australian Wings for Life Ambassador Courtney Atkinson
– Captain of Port Adelaide Football Club Travis Boak
– Australian Olympian and Commonwealth Games Athlete Athlete and Wings for Life Ambassador Jess Trengove
– & Adam Didyk, Team Tempo’s Head of Performance and running coach to Olympic and Star Athletes like Jess Trengove
The night will run as follows:
– 5.30PM – All SARRC Runners will have the chance to run the uni loop with special guests, Courtney and Travis and have a chat with Jess and Adam
– 6.30PM – Clubroom Doors Open and guests will be greeted with a complimentary BBQ dinner and Red Bull inspired juices
– 7.00PM – Guests will be involved a Q&A with all special guests, with the talk covering aspects into the training and lives of Courtney, Travis, Jess and Adam as athletes and as coaches
– 8.00PM – SARRC Information Session will begin covering all aspects to kick off 2018.
To attend the night there will be a $15 door cover, this $15 will also register you as a participant for the Wings for Life World Run in Adelaide on May 6th at Victoria Park Race Way, with 100% of your $15 going towards spinal cord research.
You will be entered under SARRC team when you register on the night with the first 200 people registering under this team receiving a free head lamp (RRP $49.99)
Where does the money raised go?
– Every cent raised goes to cutting-edge research.
– When you participate in the Wings for Life World Run, you know you’re making an impact. 100% of all entry fees and all donations raised through fundraising campaigns go directly to life-changing spinal cord research projects and clinical trials at renowned universities and institutes worldwide. The non profit Wings for Life Spinal Cord Research Foundation is a driving force behind the mission, and Red Bull covers the foundation’s administrative costs in full as well as costs for the Wings for Life World Run.
Check out the Wings For Life Foundation here: http://www.wingsforlife.com/en/
And for more information on the Wings for Life World Run in Adelaide visit: http://www.wingsforlifeworldrun.com/int/en/app-run-adelaide/
See you all on Thursday, for what is going to be an amazing 2018 kick off for SARRC!